Join a fast-growing education business with an engaging and supportive culture. If you are someone who has a deep connection with your local community, wants a flexible work schedule, loves working with students and parents, has a background in education, sales and/or marketing and a passion for education, this may be a good fit for you.
StudyPoint provides a unique and valuable service to families across the country: one-on-one, individualized tutoring with access to a proven curriculum and a national network of support. We provide this service “live” in-home or online using our proprietary technology.
Members of the Education Program Team work as outside sales consultants and business developers, helping spread the word about our programs and consulting with families to determine which programs and tutors are right for them — all while relaying the value of our services. We are looking for highly motivated individuals excited to sell programs that meet families’ and students’ needs while exceeding their expectations.
These individuals are given a specific territory in the suburbs or part of a major metropolitan market and work with the StudyPoint national team to drive growth and deliver excellent results for families. The chosen candidate works from their home with lots of support from the national team and the compensation grows as the territory grows.
- Grow the business by developing relationships with parents, parent organizations and schools in local communities.
- Meet with parents face-to-face to explain benefits of our programs and enroll them.
- Field calls nationally from families looking to enroll students in our programs.
- Employ a consultative sales approach to determine the individual needs of families and students.
- Follow-up with families who have connected with you using email, phone calls, and other methods of communication.
- Schedule and offer practice tests and college admissions/standardize test workshops throughout the local communities.
- Collaborate with team members responsible for servicing programs and hiring tutors to maximize potential of enrolling more families.
- Establish a local PR and social media presence with support from the national team.
Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred in education)
- Significant amount of life experience and a track record of success.
- A demonstrated passion for being supportive to students and parents.
- Loves selling intangible products that truly benefit families.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work with many types of people.
- Likable with engaging and positive personality.
- Independent, authentic and trustworthy.
- Excited to grow with a company as their territory grows.
- Access to a dedicated home office, including high-speed internet connection. We provide all of the technology you need.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience working with a CRM database.
- Master’s Degree (preferred in education)
- Experience as a professional in education
- Previous sales and/or marketing experience or a natural ability to be persuasive.
- Been at home with their children, and looking to get back into the workforce while working in their community, or is currently working and well-connected within their local community, and looking for a new challenge.
- Roots in a town in one of the following major city regions: Greater Boston, Chicago, San Francisco Bay Area, New Jersey/Philadelphia, New York (Westchester and Long Island), Washington, DC.
- Competitive compensation package that grows as your territory grows.
- Generous leave policy, including paid time off and sick days.
- One paid day a year to volunteer with an organization of your choice.
- Health coverage and dental option.
- 401k option.
- Work from home.
Interested? If you have an updated resume, apply here! If your resume is not up-to-date, don't worry! You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Education Program Director' and a brief note answering the following questions:
1.) Please list your education background.
2.) Please write a brief summary of your work history – 3-4 lines should be sufficient, but feel free to add more if you’d like.
3.) Where do you live?
4.) Are you well-connected in your local community? Please share some specifics regarding your connections.