StudyPoint's private, in-home SAT tutoring uses a proven curriculum to ensure your child's success on this important test. Our Austin SAT tutoring programs provide:
Academic Subject Tutoring in Austin
Whether your child is struggling to recover from a rough start or trying to get ahead in a demanding class, our expert Austin tutors will provide the personalized instruction he or she needs to succeed.
- StudyPoint has experienced math tutors who specialize in a variety of math disciplines, from arithmetic through AP Calculus.
- Subject tutoring is available in a wide range of subjects-from Biology, Chemistry, and Physics to English, Writing, and Study Skills.
- Our qualified tutors in locations like West Lake Hills, Georgetown, Pflugerville, and Cedar Park can customize our proven approach to help your child excel.
- Our tutors have worked with students in some of the area's most competitive schools, including St. Andrew's, Westlake High, St. Stephen's Academy, and Lake Travis High School.
How Our Austin SAT Tutoring Works
StudyPoint employs a team approach to help your child improve his or her grades and test scores. As with any StudyPoint program, your Program Manager and tutor will work with you and your child to achieve set goals.
- We screen and select our tutors using a strict set of hiring criteria. Our professional tutors are dedicated to the success of your child.
- Our local Austin Program Manager will oversee your child's entire tutoring experience from enrollment to results.
- Our tutors have worked with students all over Austin, from Round Rock to San Leanna. As part of your program, your Program Manager will match your student with a tutor who best complements his or her learning needs and interests.
- StudyPoint's Austin tutoring is based on the successful model that StudyPoint has perfected over the past 11 years of business.
- Our tutors help students set goals and achieve them. From acing a class to gaining admission into colleges like Rice, Baylor, UT, or Stanford, StudyPoint's Austin tutoring can help your child make it happen.