We've built our New York SAT tutoring programs on a curriculum that's customized to meet your child's unique educational goals. By working with one of our qualified educators, your family will benefit from:
- Your child will be matched with an experienced SAT tutor who complements his or her personality, interests, and learning style.
- We arrange SAT tutoring sessions to fit into your busy schedule.
- Unlike most options for SAT tutoring in New York, we tailor each student's program to suit his or her specific needs.
Our Adaptive Assessment and Homework System
- Our weekly homework assignments give your child plenty of preparation, allowing him or her to practice new test-taking skills on SAT-style problem sets.
- As part of our SAT tutoring program, your child will complete a minimum of three full-length SAT practice exams.
- Online diagnostic tools provide our New York SAT tutors with detailed, up-to-date information about your child's strengths, problem areas, and overall progress.
Our Proven SAT Tutoring Method
- Your child will learn the test-taking and time-management strategies vital to success on the SAT.
- Our New York tutors cover all content areas tested on the SAT.
- Our SAT tutoring programs move at a pace appropriate for your child's individual abilities and educational goals.
Academic and Subject Tutoring in New York
If your child needs tutoring in a school subject, StudyPoint also offers academic tutoring programs throughout the greater New York area. We have qualified instructors in areas like Westchester County, southern Connecticut, Long Island, northern New Jersey, and New York City. Students at distinguished private schools like Fairfield Prep, Fordham Prep, and Horace Mann, and outstanding public schools like Scarsdale High School, Horace Greeley High School, and Greenwich High School, have worked with our tutors to hone their academic skills.
We believe your child's report card is the best evidence of his or her scholastic improvement, and for this reason our lessons focus on the work your child is already completing in school. Unlike enrichment or supplemental programs, our academic tutoring programs in New York improve your child's understanding of his or her schoolwork and help to fill any gaps in his or her knowledge.
Whatever your child's learning goals, one of our experienced New York tutors can be the educational resource your child needs to succeed throughout the school year.
About StudyPoint's New York Tutoring Programs
- StudyPoint has been a national leader in academic and SAT tutoring for over a decade.
- Our SAT tutors in New York have helped students achieve impressive score increases and go on to attend well-known New York schools like Columbia University, Cornell University, and Hamilton College, as well as prestigious schools outside of New York such as Boston Collge and Brown University.
- A majority of the students in our SAT tutoring programs last year came from returning families or had been referred to us by families who had worked with us in the past.
- We have tutored more than 20,000 students in over 23 major metropolitan areas.
Our New York Staff
We hire our tutors through a rigorous selection process, and our New York team of academic and SAT tutors includes of some of the most qualified instructors in the area. In addition, your family will get to know our New York Program Manager who will match your child with the tutor that best fits his or her personality and learning goals. Your Program Manager will also contact you regularly throughout your child's program to check up on his or her progress.